I want to do homeopathic diploma course for legal practice please give me actual advice


First of all I really grateful that you wish to know about Homeopathy, but sorry to say there is no certificate or diploma course after 12 passing in any stream . Many years before diploma course was granted but now there is no certificate of diploma course.


Student must have Science base with Biology and English one of the subject with regional language and must have 50% in science group.

The only course in India is BHMS ( Bachelor or Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery ) for 4.6 years + 1 year compulsory internship.

Another course is MD ( 3 years ) on Homeopathy and some Allied subjects. 


Dr Anutosh Chakraborty

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post